Re: I'd like to marry while and mapcar...

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: I'd like to marry while and mapcar...
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2015 00:37:36 +0100

() Marcin Borkowski <mbork@wmi.amu.edu.pl>
() Fri, 06 Feb 2015 13:56:48 +0100

   Yes, I know, I have too much time on my hands,
   and I bother about style.

These are the prerequisites of cultural development.
Better the refinement of Emacs Lisp sensibilities than
drinking oneself asleep (w/ vomitus) after a discussion
on keyboard proclivities in an underground restaurant,
like someone i know...

--
Thien-Thi Nguyen
   GPG key: 4C807502