Re: gnuplot

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: gnuplot
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 00:22:24 +0100

Marcin Borkowski <mbork@wmi.amu.edu.pl> writes:

> After sending my previous email (which I've been
> composing for more than 30 minutes, mostly cutting
> out a few things I decided would be better withdrawn
> - maybe still not enough...), I thought that I
> didn't make one important thing clear.

C'mon, relax.

> I *do not* want to be harsh against Emacs
> developers. I consider their work to be great, and
> IMHO Emacs is one of the two best applications
> written *ever* (even though it has its quirks). I
> also *do not* want to be harsh to the Emacs
> community, which I consider a very nice and
> welcoming one. I really, really regret that I am not
> able to give back the huge debt I incurred by using
> Emacs in my personal life, my studies and my job, by
> contributing to Emacs itself. I do try to repay this
> debt by contributing in other ways (mailing list,
> blog, to name a few).

Don't worry about it! You don't owe Emacs anything:
"repay" by being productive with it in whatever field
or business or activity you are in. Do you think a
bike mechanic worries how to repay whoever came up
with the Torx 25 wrench? Oh no. Just keep it up.

--
underground experts united