Re: How to quit?

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: How to quit?
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 18:11:41 +0100

Doug Lewan <dougl@shubertticketing.com> writes:

> However, you can use C-u C-u M-x comment-region, for
> example, to create comments that you've added
> strictly for this debugging exercise.

Or perhaps the OP can do like this:

    (message "Hello")

    (/ 1 0)

    (message "to Poland!")

With `load-file' I only get the first message.

You can also tell the debugger just to note the error
so it won't bother you with the heavy artillery and
just notes the error (tell me if you want this).

For an init file it might be a different story though
in many cases that should be debugable with
`load-file' just as well. It *is* a file, after all!

--
underground experts united