Re: How to get decent java-script support

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: How to get decent java-script support
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 20:27:13 +0200

Dmitry Gutov <dgutov@yandex.ru> writes:

> On 06/25/2015 06:03 PM, Rasmus wrote:
>
>> Would you mind if I open a bug on that on github?  I don't know if it's a
>> d3 thing or something that is generally useful for JS.
>
> If you want to open a bug, do it for js-mode, via M-x report-emacs-bug.
>
> js2-mode intends to reuse its indentation engine.

Done.

Let me tap on your knowledge once more.  I still get undesirable
electricity on ";" even when electric layout is off.

Consider this example

plot.axes.xAxis = d3.svg.axis()
                    .scale(plot.axes.xScale)
                    .orient('bottom')

When I insert ";" after the .orient call I get

plot.axes.xAxis = d3.svg.axis()
                    .scale(plot.axes.xScale)
    .orient('bottom');

Can I keep the indent in general, but not call it on ";"?

Thanks,
Rasmus

--
When in doubt, do it!