Re: local problem with missing articles in gnus nnimap

From: Hikaru Ichijyo
Subject: Re: local problem with missing articles in gnus nnimap
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 20:37:40 -0500

For what it's worth, I did get it fixed.

On the machine where the emails didn't show up, I entered the INBOX with
'C-u RET'.  Everything showed up, so I quit the INBOX.  I was now able
to see them whether I entered with 'C-u RET' or with some other method,
so they became permanently visible again, and the fix was permanent.  I
have no idea why all this was necessary.

--
He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from
oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent