Re: How to bind isearch-repeat-forward to F3 in a certain mode only?

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: How to bind isearch-repeat-forward to F3 in a certain mode only?
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 00:36:39 +0200

Ian Zimmerman <itz@buug.org> writes:

>>> Key combinations involving a modifier (sometimes
>>> called "chords") are appreciably harder to
>>> perform, and more likely to lead to RSI, than
>>> sequences of single keystrokes.
>>
>> Not necessarily! It all depends.
>
> Right. On the actual keyboard, of course. Also on
> your hands. Mine are girlish small, and I have
> a minor handicap in the right hand.

It depends on that as well.

Also, after some training with bad keys those will be
better for you than the good keys. As long as the bad
keys aren't terribly bad, it isn't a bad thing.

No one can get everything right from day one, but it
is something to aim for nonetheless. Some bad habits
can be corrected, some are perhaps better to be left
alone as long as, again, they aren't terribly bad.

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573