Re: w32-get-clipboard-data

From: Random832
Subject: Re: w32-get-clipboard-data
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2015 01:35:10 -0400

Stephen Coda <stephencoda@googlemail.com> writes:

> It's only ever happened to me on this particular
> machine. Unfortunately I don't control how it is set up.

How *is* it set up? Is there anything installed/running that might be
doing unusual things with the clipboard (clipboard managers, monitoring
programs, remote desktop access [whether outgoing or incoming])?

It seems unusual though that pasting into other apps works if this is
the case. You can't copy *or* paste in Emacs?

Are you able to build a test C program to exercise
OpenClipboard, GetClipboardData(CF_UNICODETEXT), CloseClipboard and see
if they all function as expected independent of Emacs?