automate command after saving

From: Martin Kaffanke
Subject: automate command after saving
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 10:56:26 +0100

Hi there,

I'd like to run a command after saving, but just if I switch it on.

Following scenario:

When I write on  an org file, before printing I look at the pdf version
created by

pandoc -t latex -o filename-without-org-but-with.pdf filename.org

And then I switch to emacs to do corrections.

Now I'd like to automatically run pandoc again when I switch back to
evince (which automaticaly loads the pdf new when changed on disk).

How could a make a switch for emacs to automatically run pandoc again
after C-x C-s?

Thanks for your Ideas,
Martin

--