Re: Mail posting in newsgroups in Gnus

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Mail posting in newsgroups in Gnus
Date: Sat, 14 May 2016 05:30:31 +0200

Jude DaShiell <jdashiel@panix.com> writes:

> The internet standard for email message delivery is
> to try for 240 hours or 10 days whichever comes
> first

Interesting... O.o?

Anyway, so this is here, as well!

Now this has been brought up here, on
gmane.emacs.gnus.user, on gmane.discuss, and CC'd to
the Gnus and Gmane maintainer, so if it doesn't get
fixed, so be it!

But regardless of whatever, there seems to be
a problem with Gmane - two of my messages to
gmane.emacs.gnus.user haven't appeared, one of which
was sent several days ago, and when I just now posted
to gmane.discuss and gmane.test, my first posts to
them groups, I didn't have to verify, which is the
normal procedure (unless there are special rules for
those groups, of course).

I suppose he, who lives, will see!

                   - so far: 29 Blogomatic articles -