Re: Help debugging erratic cursor movement

From: Tomas Nordin
Subject: Re: Help debugging erratic cursor movement
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2016 20:51:52 +0200

Bastian Beischer writes:

> happen every time so it cannot be easily reproduced. It seems to
> depend on how fast I type, among other things which I haven't figured

You don't happen to have something like key-chord.el loaded?
http://emacsrocks.com/e07.html

Try and figure out a way to reproduce the problem and then mock out
extension by extension and see with which one you get the problem. It
seems to me there must be something that is watching out for how fast
two keys come next to each-other.