Re: how to set button action

From: Stefan Huchler
Subject: Re: how to set button action
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2016 07:45:49 +0200

Alex Kost <alezost@gmail.com> writes:

> The foollowing works for me:
>
>   (setq tabulated-list-entries
>         '((nil [("test" action (lambda (btn) (print "action")))])))
>
>>   (tabulated-list-init-header)
>>   (tabulated-list-print)
>>   )

yes that helped me, a small followup question, if I dont use lamba and
instead a function, can I define a parameter to that function?

It uses a marker object anyway, or can I access the id inside that
function? I have a list and need to know which element got selected.

Or do I have to make a global (line . obj) list?