MobileOrg sync problem

From: Danny YUE
Subject: MobileOrg sync problem
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 21:46:13 +0800

Hi guys,

I found it annoying that Emacs Org mode can only be used in my PC.
So after some duckduckgoing, I finally got MobileOrg running on my
Android phone.

However I found a major problem about it:
In the "Calendar" settings, I ticked something like "Sync with phone
calendar" and points to Org calendar.

But if I add a new item, the calendar is not updated immediately, unless
I cancel-and-retick "Show past items in the calendar" in option to force
*refresh* it.

I tried Google Calendar and SolCalendar, neither works.

I would like to ask the grand mailing list: is it a bug, or a feature?
How am I supposed to make MobileOrg sync with my phone calendar in time?

Also...which package in MELPA are you using to sync your org files with
Android?

Many thanks in advance.

Danny