Re: repeatable vs. non-repeatable commands

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: repeatable vs. non-repeatable commands
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2017 18:22:35 +0200

Michael Heerdegen wrote:

> Interesting! I'm not really a console user
> myself, but it's good to have your
> explanation in this thread.

Here is a 2015 tutorial [1]. Back then, I got
tired of repeating myself so I decided to put
*everything* into one text file, like the old
BBS guys! What has been, will be again - double
meaning unintentional.

Ironically, this time around I didn't think of
it so what happened was I repeated myself.

Anyway, I made some very minor updates so hit
the reload button a couple of times to make
sure it says "2017" on line 180 :)

[1] http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573/tty-emacs-keys.txt

--
underground experts united