Re: Is there a way to convert a keyboard macro to a string?

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Is there a way to convert a keyboard macro to a string?
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2017 18:55:01 +0200

Stefan Monnier wrote:

> (seq-into VEC 'string) or (key-description
> VEC)

Yeah, I was just about to say that. The OP can
do that. I mean, it's not wrong or anything!

While we have the Supreme Techno-Pope out of
the paleo-Metabunker, let me ask him to explain
the reason behind vectors.

They are not vectors in the math sense because
they don't come with operators such as the
cross product and what have you from accursed
Linear Algebra.

They are one dimensional arrays.

But why can't you use lists for that?
Because you can!

Implementation and optimization derived
details? If so, which ones and how?

The answer may be supplied in anyone's literary
style, including that of yours truly. If he
still got the skills, that is :)

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573