Minimum Font Sizes in Gnus

From: Jay Kamat
Subject: Minimum Font Sizes in Gnus
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2017 11:56:04 -0400

Hi all,

I'm trying to use gnus for mail and I'm loving it so far! However, I have one
bug/question that I would like to discuss.

When I read plaintext emails, I can read emails perfectly, however, when I open
html formatted emails, the font size is too small to comfortably read.

One way to 'work around' this is to disable the new html formatting in shr:

(setq shr-use-fonts nil)

However, I would like to preserve the fonts if possible. Does anyone know if
there is a 'minimum font' size option for gnus/shr? Most web browsers come with
a minimum font size option.

I took a quick look at shr.el, but I could not find anything. Does anyone have
any ideas?

Thanks,