RE: dired-hide-details-mode have no effect suddenly

From: Tomas Nordin
Subject: RE: dired-hide-details-mode have no effect suddenly
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2017 20:52:07 +0200

> Do you see the same thing if you start Emacs using `emacs -Q'

I don's see. Loaded magit, zerodark theme and maybe something else and
it didn't happen.

> Do you perhaps use library `dired-details+.el'? If so, and if

not what I know. I see a readme in my elpa directory,
"dired-details+-readme.txt" but nothing else. I don't know what it's
doing there, but anyway. It informs me it's not needed since emacs 24.4+

I report back if I can be more specific, it feels like there must be a
package doing something.