Fancy splitting in Gnus

From: Narendra Joshi
Subject: Fancy splitting in Gnus
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2017 02:25:50 +0530

Hi,

I use the following to do fancy splitting.

,----

| (setq gnus-select-method
|       `(nnimap "gmail"
|                (nnimap-address "imap.gmail.com")
|                (nnir-search-engine imap)
|                (nnimap-inbox "INBOX")
|                (nnimap-stream ssl)
|                (nnimap-split-methods ,nnmail-split-fancy)))

`----

I have observed that every time I add a new entry to
`nnmail-split-fancy', it takes time for Gnus to recognize that it has to
split those emails that match the new entry. Or it is something that I
don't recognize which triggers the splitting. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
--
Narendra Joshi