Would like to have alt key mapped to Windows key

From: sellputcall
Subject: Would like to have alt key mapped to Windows key
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2017 13:23:50 -0700 (PDT)

emacs: GNU Emacs 25.3.1 (x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.19) of
2017-09-14

OS: Fedora 25

My keyboard's alt key seems to have conked out. Both of them.
So alt keys in emacs are missing which is a real pain. I dont want to rely on
the Esc key all the time.

Is there a way to map the windows key, which emacs seems to call "s-" to the
alt key. This would be very convenient to have until i replace my laptop
keyboard.

So eg: "s-w" would map to "m-w".
Right now i see that the s-w combination is undefined.

Can i do this via a set-key command or would i have to create a new keymap ?

tia,

Sunil