Re: Ispell lost Ukrainian language after update

From: Melleus
Subject: Re: Ispell lost Ukrainian language after update
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2017 10:42:13 +0200

Sorry for the noise, but I beleive that I run into some serious bug, as
everything look like Emacs`s Ispell cannot detect which dictionaries are
really installed in the system anymore and therefore it presents users
with some dummy dictionaries list which would work only for that
languages from that list that randomly correspond with the really
installed and throw the error for others. English is installed mostly
everywhere, so it works for English but folks who also need less
widespread languages (like me) are affected. This bug renders Emacs
unusable for work with text in many not very widely spread landuages.

Could somebody confirm this bug and report it as my skills in that is
very humble still, unfortunately. Thanks ahead of time.