Re: everybody STOP ANSWERING QUESTIONS

From: Rusi
Subject: Re: everybody STOP ANSWERING QUESTIONS
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2018 06:28:45 -0800 (PST)

On Friday, January 26, 2018 at 2:34:01 PM UTC+5:30, to...@tuxteam.de wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 25, 2018 at 07:18:17PM -0800, Rusi wrote:
> > On Friday, January 26, 2018 at 2:29:38 AM UTC+5:30, Ben Bacarisse wrote:
> > > I'm still puzzled by your post.  The rates or the wording or something
> > > obviously bugs you but I can't see what.
> >
> > It is natural to visualize that the open source/free software revolution
> > will
> > destroy everything in sight… if the brain has been pickled by an education
> > funded by economic/business interests…
> >
> > This may help clarify:
> > https://content.cultureandempire.com/
>
> Somewhat ironically, what I see is a link "Save to Kindle" which
> (unsurprisingly) points to... Amazon.

Browser problem??

Both in firefox and on an android phone, the main pane shows the kindle as you
see and the left pane shows the chapters of the book [Creative Commons if I
remember right… can't find the link right now… And the author is dead]

Anyways… the preface is here
https://content.cultureandempire.com/preface.html
which describes the idea of 'cost gravity'
which is why I linked to it in the current discussion's context