Re: An article about Emacs for TUGboat

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: An article about Emacs for TUGboat
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2018 19:57:27 +0000

On Sat, Feb 10, 2018, 2:49 PM Marcin Borkowski <mbork@mbork.pl> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I was asked by one of the editors of TUGboat (the journal of the TeX
> Users' Group) to write an article about using Emacs for TeX.  I  email
> client!) on top of it.

Does
> anyone think I should add (or subtract;-)) something?

That's great! Would Org be able to get into this.. the latex exporter is
great! (Are you writing this paper in Org? :) )

Also, are there any volunteers to proofread the first draft of my paper?

Please sign me up!

(It should be ready in about a week, and I have to submit it in about

--

Kaushal Modi