Re: wgrep.el does not work on Emacs 26

From: John Shahid
Subject: Re: wgrep.el does not work on Emacs 26
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2018 21:05:08 -0500

It turns out I use ag instead of grep which works as expected. For
clarity, I'm replacing the grep command with "ag --nogroup something"
and the resulting buffer works fine with wgrep. If I use the default
grep command "grep -nH --null something" then I'm able to reproduce the
issue you're reporting. Unfortunately I don't have time right now to dig
deeper into this.

cheers,

-js