Re: You learn something every day...

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: You learn something every day...
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2018 20:15:55 +0300

> Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2018 10:00:53 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Gene <gene.sullivan@gmail.com>
>
> Just a few thoughts on Human-Computer interface design and visual ergonomics.

Thanks.

However, IME nothing in Emacs gets done until motivated individual(s)
step(s) forward to implement the thoughts and ideas that seem worthy.
In this case, some real code changes will be needed, because the
assumption that the minibuffer is at the bottom is hard-coded into
Emacs on the C level.

Patches to allow this to be customizable will be very welcome.  I hope
someone will feel interested enough to sit down and do it.