Disable flymake log about proc-legacy-flymake

From: Alex Branham
Subject: Disable flymake log about proc-legacy-flymake
Date: Wed, 02 May 2018 13:32:06 -0500

I'm using Emacs 26.1RC1.

The buffer *Flymake log* tends to fill up with things like:

Warning [flymake init.el]: Disabling backend flymake-proc-legacy-flymake
because (error Can’t find a suitable init function)

because I don't use the legacy flymake stuff. Is there a way to disable this?

I'd like to keep the other warnings/messages, as I've written a few flymake
integrations.

Thanks,
Alex