Re: elispintro's original (Was: feature request)

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: elispintro's original (Was: feature request)
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2018 18:30:11 +0200

Gene wrote:

> If programming IS an art

Programming is not an art, it is a *craft*.
Some people like to be white-collar scientific
programmers, and some people like to be
blue-collar engineering programmers.

All aspects are important and blend into each
other to some extent. For example the craftsman
may be an intuitive engineer and obviously the
best engineers are very crafty. The scientists
and I didn't get along, but I guess they are
important as well in their own way.

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573