Re: Best terminal emulator for emacs?

From: Ergus
Subject: Re: Best terminal emulator for emacs?
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2018 11:33:22 +0200

Sorry for the delay. Thank you very much. I also wrote to the xterm maintainer
but his recomendation was:

-----
You might be able to make it work by prefixing with "~Meta".
The xmodmap manual page explains how to assign a key (such as Alt to "Meta").
-----

So I am working with your recomendation until a better option or a fully
compatible terminal emulator appears.