Re: `when' vs. `and' / `unless' vs `or'

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: `when' vs. `and' / `unless' vs `or'
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2018 11:49:15 +0200

Garreau, Alexandre wrote:

> I was asking because as I find it useful
> other might :P but I understand as it’s
> experimental until it’s tested to be proved
> that much useful, to, for instance, being
> used in another package, you prefer to delay
> ^^

I'm sure you are aware of MELPA as well as the
EmacsWiki where people can put whatever they
like. When I came to Emacs I was unaware of
both so what happened was I just put all my
Elisp on my personal web pile. Now I've lost
touch with it just a bit so I don't have the
enthusiasm to go thru it all to decide if
anything is worth putting somewhere else.

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573