Re: Where is Emacs Lisp taught ?

From: Gene
Subject: Re: Where is Emacs Lisp taught ?
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2018 10:35:39 -0700 (PDT)

On Saturday, October 27, 2018 at 10:21:59 PM UTC-4, Jean-Christophe Helary
wrote:
>> On Oct 28, 2018, at 11:11, Gene wrote:
>>
>> Isn't this the problem with any/every narrow-scoped portrayal of
>> any and every would-be `subject' in a given Universe of Discourse?
>>
>> When anything is beheld from only one Point-of-View, one worldview,
>> one prejudicing lens the necessarily subjective observer learns
>> the prejudicial cognitive framework along with the material/subject
>> portrayed as figural ONLY in the contextual backdrop in which
>> it was contrasted.

> You're correct. Thank you.

To whatever extent I either `am' or merely appear `correct' the thanks belong
to Gestalt Psychologists, I suppose.

Thanks for thanks, mon ami!

For those interested in transcending single-framework mentalities I recommend
cognitive reframing, and my own notion of multi-framing in which one develops
and maintains several cognitive frames for concurrent use.

ref: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_reframing

Cheers!