Re: Suggestions for OOP C++ 'IDE'-like functionality ?

From: Douglas Davis
Subject: Re: Suggestions for OOP C++ 'IDE'-like functionality ?
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2019 12:22:26 -0500

Hi,

Microsoft started the definition of the "Language Server Protocol" --
it's simply a specification that anyone is free to implement (their
motivation was to make implementing IDE features standardized). All of
the projects I linked to (clangd, ccls, cquery) just implement the
features of the specification and they all support Linux.

Cheers,
Doug