Re: Magit obsolete ?

From: A540OJhQ3kS
Subject: Re: Magit obsolete ?
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2019 18:16:50 +0000

Hello,

The same thing happened to me and I was wondering why it shows "obsolete" even
for newly installed packages without any preexisting ones. So I used to read it
as "installed" thinking it as some emacs thing because it seems, at least to
me, emacs likes to use its own terms in its own way. Anyway, it was not a
problem because it always informed me if there's any available update. Some
time later, I found that all of "obsolete" signs were changed to more sensible
"installed". I wondered why but wasn't bothered to dig into. Just an experience
seconding yours.

Best regards