Re: Make command available accordnig to major mode

From: Heime
Subject: Re: Make command available accordnig to major mode
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2024 16:20:56 +0000

Have different files that are to be used according to the specific
major mode (avus-elisp, avus-bash) of the file I am working on.

I made the following inside a minor-mode named gali-minor-mode.

What can I do so that when a bash file gets loaded, I get the functionality
provided by avus-bash when I enable gali-minor-mode

(defun gali-avus ()
  "Require libraries based on major mode."
  (interactive)

  (cond

    ( (or (eq major-mode 'lisp-interaction-mode)
          (eq major-mode 'emacs-lisp-mode))
        (require 'avus-elisp) )

    ( (eq major-mode 'sh-mode)
        (require 'avus-bash) ) ))