help-gnu-music

Fwd: Re: [Newbie]postioning text

From: Jérémie Lumbroso
Subject: Fwd: Re: [Newbie]postioning text
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 18:03:42 +0200

[I forgot to forward it to the list...]

Hi Matthew,

MK> How can I go about doing this? Can the raise command be used here or
MK> should I try to come up with some sort of devious hack?

  I don't think I would use `raise' (of course that's mainly
because I've never heard of it, or how to use it). Recently,
I  asked  the  same question. It was told to me that I could
proceed by modifying the distance to the staff.

  The distance to  the  staff  is  specified  in the padding
property,  which  is by default set to 1 (?). See if putting
this before the `a2' won't help :

\property Score.TextScript \override #'padding = #2

--
Best regards,
 Jérémie                            mailto:address@hidden