help-gnu-radius

[Help-gnu-radius] Auth success but, no connection (resend)

From: Joonkyu Song
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Auth success but, no connection (resend)
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 11:05:08 +0900

I'm setting up gnu-radius. And radctl start.
Authentication succeeded but, login status is idle( raduse, radwho )

I don't know this cause.

Do I need to do something special to connection ?

[bash]# radtest
radtest> send auth 1 User-Name = guest Password = any1234
radtest> expect 2
PASS

[bash]# raduse
uptime 11+ 12              2002 Year 03 05
  0 lines,       0 active,     0 idle,   Pool load ??.??

[bash]# radwho
    Login             Name What  TTY     When     From        Location
------------------------------  nothing  ------------------------------

[bash]# radwho -u
    Login     Name    What  TTY     When       From        Location
     root       root     shell S001   Tue 10:47     local        local
     root       root     shell S000   Tue 10:48     local        local
     root       root     shell S001   Tue 10:48     local        local

/usr/local/etc/raddb

config - Default

users

DEFAULT Auth-Type = System,