help-gnu-radius

[Help-gnu-radius] about command line options

From: 耀逸
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] about command line options
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 15:28:01 +0800

Hi,
When I want to specify the way that radiusd operates,
I can modify the configuration file or set some options via command line.
But I don't know the correct way and place to set the argument vi command
line.
For example, if I want to specify the IP address radiusd will listen on,
is "/usr/local/sbin/radiusd --ip-address xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx" correct?
If it is correct, will the configuration file be modify too?
Thank you for your help.