[Help-gnu-radius] (no subject)

From: Ken Simpson
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] (no subject)
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 12:41:41 -0700 (PDT)

What format should passwords be in that are stored within an SQL database
such as PostgreSQL (when SQL is the authentication type)?

I assumed that I could just store the md5 hash of my passwords, but that
doesn't seem to work. Do you have to prepend {md5} or something like that?

My raddb/users config file looks like this:

DEFAULT Auth-Type = SQL,
                Simultaneous-Use = 1
        Service-Type = Framed-User,
                Framed-Protocol = PPP

Ken Simpson
Secure Broadband Wireless. Why wait? FatPort is here. -- 1-866-FAT-PORT (328-7678)