help-gnu-radius

[Help-gnu-radius] Simultaneous-Use and Mysql

From: Cornel Cristea
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Simultaneous-Use and Mysql
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 17:31:17 +0300

Hi

I'm new working with gnuradius. I read all that was written here and I have a situation:
I want to use gnuradius+mysql. I compiled on solaris sparc and seems to work ok.
I've done some test with radclient and everything is recorded corectly. But with this sequence I should be rejected because I use Simultaneous-Use=1 (with 0 I'm rejected any time) but I receive accept any time.
   radclient - auth user demo
   radclient - acct -start user demo
   radclient - auth user demo
   radclient - acct -start user demo
   radclient - auth user demo

Looking at the code I see that even I use mysql, rad_check_multi is using radutmp.
I see that radutmp is empty even after a lot of auth and acct-start and acct-stop.
Why do I receive accept even I was previously accepted - and why radutmp is not updated ?
I thought that when using mysql the number of simultaneous connection are counted from database .

Any sugestion ?