help-gnu-radius

[Help-gnu-radius] pam authentication with S/Key type auth

From: Aaron . Reynolds
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] pam authentication with S/Key type auth
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 15:13:00 -0600

I am trying to figure out how to get this thing to work.  I am pushing it
through to "Auth-Type = Pam", "Data-Type = opie" -> which is the One-Time
Password module that I would like to authenticate through.  When I run
radauth to test it keeps asking for a password.  Has anybody configured
authentication to work with a one time password module?