help-gnu-radius

[Help-gnu-radius] failed logins enhancement???

From: Anthony Horton
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] failed logins enhancement???
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2002 14:41:08 +1000

Hi,

      Just wondering if btmp type functionality would be difficult to add to gnu radius.  Would be nice to be able to use radlastb to get a list of failed login attempts, rather than having to look at the radius.log file.  I guess I could write a script to extract the info from radius.log, but a simple radlastb would be nice.

Regards,

               Tony Horton.
                IT Systems Engineer EDI Rail.