help-gnu-radius

Re: [Help-gnu-radius] Multiple SQL Servers / Feature Request?

From: Lewis Watson
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] Multiple SQL Servers / Feature Request?
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 23:38:56 -0500

> The version 1.0 does not include the features in question.
> It is on "prerelease pasture", which means that I refrain from any
> modifications, except bugfixes, until the release. I expect to release
> it on June, 14 (maybe even earlier). The next version after it, which
should
> appear in a month or so will include both features.
>
> Regards,
> Sergey

HI Sergey,
Thanks for the information and I am happy to hear that you are going to
include it in the not-to-distant future. I think that's awesome.

My goal this week is to complete  round-robin MySQL replication using
three MySQL hosts ( two of which also will run GnuRadius (the second one
is available in the event the first one was to crash or if I take it down
for maintenance )) I dug around at
http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/radius/  a bit trying to find out more
about the upcoming release 1.0 and was unable to find out anything more..
Are there other significant changes that will be included? Thank you for
your help.
Thanks again!
Lewis