help-gnu-radius

Re: [Help-gnu-radius] Long loop at rw_yynewstate in radiusd/rewrite.c

From: Sergey Poznyakoff
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] Long loop at rw_yynewstate in radiusd/rewrite.c
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 10:23:38 +0300

Hello,

> I found that it goes 554 loops at rw_yynewstate in
> radiusd/rewrite.c when "make check".

I have never seen such behavior. I guess I will need some more
detailed information. Please, do the following:

1) What happens when you start the installed radius binary? I'd
appreciate the most detailed information (messages from your logfile,
etc.)

2) If you have DejaGNU, change to the test/dejagnu subdirectory and
run `runtest -a'. Otherwise, if you don't have it, change to the
subdirectory test/shell and run make. In both cases, send me the
output produced by either command.

3) Send me the files test/raddb/log/radius.log and
test/raddb/log/radius.debug

>     Besides, why this list does not accept PGP-signed (multipart/signed)
> MIME messages?

I'll fix this.

Regards,
Sergey