help-gnu-radius

[Help-gnu-radius] Discard duplicate entries for aaa accounting (VoIP)

From: jason m
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Discard duplicate entries for aaa accounting (VoIP)
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 10:39:33 -0700

I searched through the manual but can't seem to find out how I can discard the
secondary (assume the non voip) leg of the call or visa versa.

Below is an example and the only thing I can see I could possible filter on
somehow is the NAS port which is blank in the IP leg of the call.

Apologies if this is too application specific, but I didn't know where else to
look.

 2 [h323id] 2004-06-07 17:30:43 69._______ 0 0006D958 0 0 0 0 0 171______
1212_______
 2 [h323id] 2004-06-07 17:30:43 69._______ 920 0006D970 0 0 0 0 0 171______