help-gnu-radius

Re: [Help-gnu-radius] Discard duplicate entries for aaa accounting (VoIP

From: jason m
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] Discard duplicate entries for aaa accounting (VoIP)
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2004 09:53:11 -0700

I implemented this and my port numbers etc is fine.  Is there a snippet for
discarding an entry with missing attributes?

Also the "status" field seems to be off where start and stop legs should be 1
and 2 respectively they seem to almost always show up as 2.  I did a debug on
the client side and it seems to be sending the correct status, but it gets lost
along the way.

Thanks for the help and your time, btw.  It is greatly appreciated.

Jason