help-gnu-radius

Re: [Help-gnu-radius] Question: Using SQL Accounting

From: Bob Robichaud
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] Question: Using SQL Accounting
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 16:45:31 -0400

> > Thanks Gerald I'll search the archives for the script.  I am using
FreeBSD.

> Whew, the noggin isn't making up things:
>
> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-gnu-radius/2003-12/msg00002.html
>
> Just in case you didn't check the different gnu-radius lists.
>
> Gerald

Thanks Again Gerald, the script importing the master.passwd file to a
database worked like a charm.  I'm assuming I no longer need any of the
columns other than username and cryptpass.

As for the  raddb/sqlserver configuration we only have dial up service, so
is there really any purpose or need to have the groups table and attrib
table.  Is not the following in my users file sufficient.

DEFAULT Auth-Type = SQL
        Service-Type = Framed-User
        Framed-Protocol = PPP