help-gnu-radius

[Help-gnu-radius] Problem using exec-program-wait attribute on release 1

From: Cesar Lhez
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Problem using exec-program-wait attribute on release 1.2
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 19:01:20 +0000

Dear all,

I apologize for my dummy question but, I´m using GNU/Radius release 1.2 in order to call an external function for authentication purposes. I was trying with exec-program-wait attribute calling to an external program, and using filters. I cannot get radiusd call to the external program. I have a log on the program and log is not being used, so I conclude that radiusd is not calling to the application.

Last users file configuration was the following:
DEFAULT Auth-Type = Accept
Exec-Program-Wait = "/usr/local/authentication/bin/authentication \
                          %C{User-Name}"

I have checked permissions, verified that radiusd runs with root privileges, I have tested 30 versions of users files with DEFAULT NULL, etc, etc, but no one calls the application.

I´m not really sure if it´s a problem on the user file, or probably a problem on the config statments that I´m not including the correct ones.

I tried with Auth-Type = System, but I cannot use that, because I don´t want the user-name and password to be verified among the SO.

Any help will be appreciated.

Many thanks,

Cesar

MSN Amor: busca tu ½ naranja http://latam.msn.com/amor/