help-gnu-radius

Re: [Help-gnu-radius] mysql module error

From: Martin Laflamme
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] mysql module error
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 14:11:32 -0400

Hi,

Was actually working on that this morning.  I am using latest version of
FreeBSD, latest version of GNU Radius.  The only difference is I use
postgres for the database.  I had no problems connecting to the database for
test purposes.  However, if you type the interface statement wrong the in
sqlserver file at the top - that's the error you get OR if you did not
install Radius WITH mysql support - you'll have to reinstall (screen will
pop up asking you your options).

I have my own problem this morning.  I am receving Accounting information
from a Cisco NAS but not a Portmaster NAS and I can't figure out, for the
life of me, why.  I dont' have access to the Portmaster - however users ARE
passing authentication.  The company that passes over the users to us and
swears they are sending all accounting data.  But the
/var/log/radacct/pm1-ott/detail file is empty.  detail.auth is fine.

For the Cisco, it's all there.... don't know.

---
Martin Laflamme
Course Coordinator
CCNA, CCNP, CCDA, CCDP
Cisco Certified Academy Instructor
address@hidden

Marketbridge Technologies, Inc.
http://www.marketbridge.com
Suite B-101
1066 Somerset St. West
Ottawa, ON
K1Y 4T3
Office: (613) 728-5504
Toll Free: (877) 595-5504
Cell: (613) 295-5504
FAX: (613) 841-8370

### ADSL HIGH-SPEED INTERNET ACCESS: $26.95/month -
http://www.marketbridge.ca ###
### COMING IN MARCH - REGISTER TODAY ###