help-gnu-radius

Re: [Help-gnu-radius] selective simultaneous-use

From: Kenny
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] selective simultaneous-use
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 10:42:35 -0600

Well that explains it, we stopped getting the NAS-IP-Address from shell when we upgraded Radius a few weeks back. Thanks for your help!

On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 02:32:44 -0600, Sergey Poznyakoff <address@hidden> wrote:

Kenny <address@hidden> wrote:

yet when someboby is already logged in on a portmaster we can see:
Auth.warning: (Access-Request shell 175 allsolar )Multiple logins:
[allsolar] max. 1

Does the portmaster actually send NAS-IP-Address attribute, and, if so,
does it have the same value as that listed in [shell's ip address] in
your first profile? You can verify this by setting `detail yes;' in
`auth' section of your raddb/config and examining created `detail.auth'
file.

To verify which of the profiles matched, you can set `trace-rules yes;'
in `auth' section.

Regards,
Sergey

--