help-gnu-radius

[Help-gnu-radius] Password checking

From: Martin . Ward
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Password checking
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 17:28:45 +0000

Hi all,

I have had a browse and a search through the archives but haven't found any
references to this particular topic, so am asking you now:

Has anyone out there written, or can you give me pointers on how to write,
a simple password checking system that allows for three invalid
password tries before disabling  that account?

I can see how it would work fairly easily, possibly using a SQL database or
even just a flat file, but it's the actual checking/locking that I have
issues with.

Would this be possible in Guile? Are there any pre-written modules that
might do this, or something similar?

Thanks for your time.

|\/|artin
--
Senior Network Consultant, NEC (Europe) Ltd.
Acton extension: 3379
NEC*Net: 800-44-21-3379
Direct: +44 20 8752 3379
Fax: +44 20 8752 3389
Mobile: +44 7721 869 356
IMPORTANT: The information contained in this e-mail and attachment (if any)
is intended for the person to whom it is addressed and may contain
confidential and/or privileged information. The contents of this message
may contain personal views which are not the views of NEC Europe Ltd or its
subsidiaries, unless specifically stated. You should not copy, retain,
forward or disclose its contents to anyone else, or take any action based
upon it, if it is not addressed to you personally.  If you have received
this e-mail in error please contact the sender immediately. Any legally
binding agreement resulting from its content must be made separately in a
printed medium.