help-gnu-utils

Resume: Mark Miller

From: response
Subject: Resume: Mark Miller
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 00:35:23 -0500

Hello,

I am a computer programmer/consultant located in Minneapolis, MN currently
seeking employment. I have written a program called Finder to assist me in my
effort.  This program is designed to search the internet for email and website
addresses. Finder then uses those addresses to send this email with a link to
my online resume. Please review my resume for possible employment or remove
your address from my sending list at http://www.cybermiller.com.

Thank you,

Mark Miller