help-gnu-utils

Rainbow after the thunderstorm? Not quite.

From: Keslyne
Subject: Rainbow after the thunderstorm? Not quite.
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 20:57:20 +0800

www.j-hunter.comemail to friends

Issue 31, 2003

The economy is picking up, say some analysts. Wage cuts and restructuring (down-sizing) is going to continue, says others.

From our own internal career experts, we sense that the job market is coming back, slowly. There has been more companies who have yet to finalise their headcount, chosing to count on contract staffs. For some people, it's a dream to be able to finally work for the big guns, for others, it's a choice between that and a stable permanent job. Is it worth taking the risk to go on contract for the ideal position?

You decide.

Free Job Posting for Recruiters
We are giving all human resource recruiters Free Job Posting of their job openings! [ more ]
[download PDF brochure (718kb)]

10 Days in Provence
You always learn a lesson during travel. Some learn how to appreciate after visiting a third world country; some learn the importance of cooperation and consideration having been travelling with a big group; and some learn to cherish their family and friends more after an extended trip from home. [ read more ]

Protection after SARS
SARS definitely had been a major crisis in Asia. Already in a prolonged bearish economy, the affected cities plunge into turmoil. Many industries were brutally hit in this crisis and this is evident with unemployment rate increasing rapidly. Yet this Industry has survived the virus and emerged as one of the few industries that are actively hiring talents and now offers better benefits for their star performers. [ read more ]

Have we seen the worst?
Hong Kong is ranked second for unemployment rate in Asia after the Philippines. Have we seen the worst?
[ read more ]

Getting back your health and fitness using a Development Coach
Robert is in his early 30’s, in his youth he played a lot of sports but the nearest he has been to healthy exercise in the last few years was lifting up the sofa to find the remote control. His eating habits also leave a lot to be desired, lots of business lunches peppered with junk food and snacking have slowly but surely caught up on him. [ read more ]

We have more jobs at www.j-hunter.com. Before you apply, please update your online resume.

Until next month!

Best Regards,
Keslyne

Contact Information:
Hong Kong    Tokyo    Singapore    Beijing    Shanghai

j-hunter Poll
What is the biggest factor when you look for a job?
Company Reputation
Job Scope/Title
Salary Package
People you work with

Career prospects

[ View results ]

j-rewards
Riverside Café in Beijing is offering j-hunter.com members special discounts. To find out their latest specials, check out Jobs Seeker Corner now!

Click here to find out more about the Korea Financial Markets Conference 2003!!

Contribute
Have something to contribute to this newsletter or wish to have your product featured on our newsletter? email us at news@j-hunter.com for more information.

 To change to another email address, click here.
 To unsubscribe from newsletter, click here.
 Subscription of Hunter News is free and available for members only.
 To recommend a friend, click here.
 j-hunter.com - Your Career. A Matter Of Positioning.