condition in

From: ranjith
Subject: condition in
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 13:19:07 +0530

I want to include a condition in to check the architecture, I did some thing like this
s       += # gets a space in s
ARCH    := $(subst $(s),_,$(shell uname ms))
ifeq ($(ARCH), Linux_i686)
bin_PROGRAMS    = CCap
but while running automake I am getting the error
linux32/ endif without if
win32/ endif without if
Any help in this regard will be very helpful
The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.